Today, something very quick and easy to prepare. I takes around 10 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes in the oven and you can enjoy a delicious desert :D!
1) All you need is 3 ingredients:
- Puff pastry (I buy ready one in Lidl, for around €1),
- Vanilla pudding (should be cold) or you can also buy e.g. fresh custard,
- Castor sugar for decoration (optional).
2) Cut puff pastry into 12 square pieces (take puff pastry out the fridge around 10 minutes before).
3) Place little puff pastry squares into baking tray (I got 12 cup baking tray after I took pictures for this post but if you like you can also use 6 cup tray for smaller portions and use half of the cake next day with e.g. raspberries).
4) Place vanilla pudding (custard) into baking tray.
5) Place sliced strawberries on top of vanilla pudding .
6) Stick all four corners of puff pastry together.
Sprinkle a little bit of castor sugar over your cookies and enjoy 🙂 !